Aftercare Healing Instructions
- When washing for the first time use cool water or a gentle cleanser.
- When washing your brows be gentle and cleanse in the same direction, avoid scrubbing as it can break the hair.
- Pat dry with a clean face towel, avoid rubbing the brow hairs back and forth to prevent breakage.
- You may comb them with a clean spooly brush into the desired direction to remove moisture.
- Gently brush and style brows into the desired direction and apply balm lightly (less than a rice grain).
- You can apply brow products and make up daily if desired, remember when washing and cleansing the brows to be gentle.
- Avoid facial cleansers that have anti aging ingredients around your brows to prolong the duration of your lamination.
- These washes can dull the service.