FINE LINE TATTOO AFTERCARE
Aftercare Healing Instructions
- Make sure to wash your hands with antibacterial soap before cleansing your new fine line tattoo.
- Wash morning and night with an ink soap or a fragrance free antibacterial soap.
- Pat dry with a clean towel or tissue.
- Apply Miel aftercare balm generously to your fine line tattoo and re apply second skin.
- If you choose to not wear second skin at night make sure your sheets are clean.
- If you choose to not use second skin after the 24hr period apply the balm throughout your day.
- If you feel any tightness or itchiness your freshly treated area needs more balm.
- Avoid picking or scratching your fine line tattoo.
- Avoid direct sunlight during your healing process as it can alter the final color.
- Avoid elevated temperatures, saunas, pools, jacuzzis, excessive sweating and working out during your healing period.
- We ask that you also avoid excessive bathing or soaking for up to 30 days.
- Avoid anti-aging products, lotions with fragrances or products with alcohol or any ingredients that could irritate your treated area.
- Make sure to sleep on clean sheets and use light clothing. If your tattoo dries and lightly sticks to your sheets or clothing DO NOT PULL! Gently apply lukewarm water to loosen the fabric and very gently remove it.