Aftercare Healing Instructions
- Wash your hands with antibacterial soap prior to washing your treated area.
- Gently peel off the second skin. With cool water and/or a pmu soap or a mild cleanser gently wash your treated area.
- Do not excessively rub your treated area while washing or drying your treated area.
- Gently pat dry with a clean towel or a clean tissue.
- During your healing process and cleansing you may see and experience light flaking,
- DO NOT exfoliate.
- Apply Miel aftercare balm to your treated area and cover with second skin.
- If you choose to not wear second skin at night make sure that the freshly treated area is hydrated and your clothing and sheets are clean.
- If you feel any discomfort apply more Miel aftercare balm.
*If your sheets, or tops dry on your freshly treated area DO NOT pull. Add lukewarm water to the fabric to loosen the dry skin and gently remove the fabric.
- Avoid all lotions, body oils or body products that have anti aging ingredients or fragrances around your treated area.
- Avoid elevated temperatures, saunas, pools, jacuzzis, excessive sweating and working out during your healing period.
- We also ask that you avoid tanning beds as they can irritate and alter the healing process and pigment retention.
- We ask that you avoid prolonged showers and exfoliating your treated area for up to 30 days.
- You may wear your second skin during showers.
- We also suggest you avoid fragranced laundry detergent being added to your clothing or sheets for up to 30 days.