Wholesale: Healing Balm (PRESALE)
Designed to deliver a double dose of value. The 2 oz jars are perfectly sized back-bar glides, but also come dressed to impress － beautifully labeled for retail. Sell these 2 oz jars to clients begging for more of Miel’s endless healing possibilities.
- Fabulous aftercare salve for cosmetic tattoo, fine-line tattoo, lamination, waxing, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, laser, cavitation and other moderately-intensive beauty treatments
- Especially nourishing for freshly inked, irritated, red, itchy and/or sun-damaged skin
- For daily use on all skin types
Beautiful healed results in 14-days or less.
FOR PMU/TATTOO HEALING: Blot the skin with a clean tissue or cotton round. Gently wash with an unscented cleanser morning and night. Using a clean cotton swab, emulsify the healing balm, then lightly apply a thin layer onto the treated area. Reapply 3 times a day, up to 14 days, for exceptional healed results.
FOR ENDLESS HEALING: Apply as a soothing mask or spot treatment. Melt balm into the skin, concentrating on sensitive, dull or fatigued areas. Can also…
- Illuminate cosmetic ink
- Hydrate + plump chapped lips
- Moisturize laminated brows
- Calm sunburns
- Quickly heal acne sores
- Clear-up razor burn + rash
- Give cheekbones a highlighted, dewy glow!
BEE POLLEN EXTRACT: Antioxidants and nucleic acids to soften skin, restore hydration and facilitate skin’s natural regeneration process
ARGAN OIL: Brimming with Vitamin E to help fend off free radicals, purify, and moisturize skin
JOHN’S WORT: Rich in flavonoids to soothe skin and support its natural replenishing and repairing process
LAVENDER: Potent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties to rapidly aid skin healing process
HIGH OLEIC SAFFLOWER OIL: Rich in Omegas 3, 6 and 9 to reduce skin inflammation, protect against infection and speed up regeneration of new skin cells