PMU LIP AFTERCARE
Aftercare Healing Instructions
- Make sure to wash hands with an antibacterial soap prior to cleansing your lips.
- Gently pat with a wet tissue if needed or to cleanse after food.
- Use cool water only and pay dry.
- Hydrate with balm immediately after.
- Apply balm liberally until fully healed.
- Clean lips after meals and re apply balm to keep them hydrated and moisturized.
- When applying make sure to use a clean q tip every time.
- 2-7 days Do not pick or scrub or directly touch your lips with fingers to avoid any bacterial infection.
- Avoid any heated areas or direct sunlight, working out and any excessive sweating. No facials, botox or anti aging services for up to 3 weeks.
- Continue avoiding spicy foods.
- Also avoid using any lipsticks, glosses or chapsticks during your healing period.