Aftercare Healing Instructions
- Make sure to wash your hands with an antibacterial soap prior to cleansing your fresh eyeliner.
- You may gently cleanse the eye area with tepid water and gently PAT DRY with a clean tissue.
- Avoid cleansers, soap and rubbing your eye area during washing.
- Also avoid all types of washcloths as they can irritate or dry out the eye area.
- Using a fresh Q-Tip, apply a light coat of Miel Aftercare to the freshly treated area twice a day.
- Keeping the area hydrated during the first 5-7 days. This will help the freshly treated area hold color and heal evenly.
- You may experience light flaking, do not pull or exfoliate the treated area.
- Do not touch the tattooed area with your fingers. This increases your risk of infection.
- Do not rub or scratch your eyes. This increases your risk of a corneal abrasion. If you should experience swelling, an ice pack may be applied using a thin protective barrier such as a paper towel.
- Icing is most effective in the first 24 hours following the procedure.
- Do not apply makeup or mascara on or near the tattooed area for 14 days.
- Purchase new makeup or mascara to avoid contamination or bacterial infection.
- Do not use makeup remover or anti aging products near your ocular area for up to 30 days.
- Avoid direct sunlight during your healing process as it can alter the final color.
- Avoid elevated temperatures, saunas, pools, jacuzzis, excessive sweating and working out during your healing period.
- We ask that you avoid prolonged showers for up to 30 days